Monday, May 14, 2012

Kim Schoenberger - MNOPQ - RSTUV

I'm late and early! April's letters MNOPQ and RSTUV for May. Continuing on with my polka dot pianola scroll with the letters being cut out creating a negative space. 

My research into the light box idea so far is looking to be a costly exercise!  I do want to finish the piece in this way and have been to many different stores for advice - I have a few more places to check out, however at the moment - I'm in the procrastination phase ...


4 comments:

  1. Can't you make a light box? I have a small one that I use for photographing my jewellery (so there are no shadows. R made it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo, its getting the right lengths of light for it without the costs - I was lucky enough to find some yesterday - fingers crossed! A few tips would be welcome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the finishing Kim - I have plenty of pianola roles but I've never cut into them like this. They drape and hang so beautifully too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fiona, thanks! Oh yes that they do look great when draped - I hung one for a few weeks here at home and I just loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on our work - it's always good to hear what folk think!